Teachable Moments
I know it's been a while since you have heard from me, and I'm sure you're wondering why. I've been on an emotional rollercoaster that has taken me through many changes. It was an eye opening moment that required me to dig deep within myself and get my life in order.
A few things caused me to say, "Hey, things are not as they seem, so pray about it and Let Go and Let God!" First, I watched America's Got Talent and saw an Angel by the name of Kodi Lee come on that stage with the assistance of his mother; as he is Autistic and Blind. His spirit and energy alone, made me realize that no matter what you are going through in life you must remain positive. Kodi stepped out on FAITH and came on that AGT Stage and had not a worry in the world. He sang one of my favorite songs by Donnie Hathaway, and he sang it with such conviction that he had the entire room in awe. I looked at him and his family and quickly came to understand that there is no woe is me attitude, but a strength that exudes and exemplifies how those of us going through need to be. Don't worry about what people will say or think, don't fall into a depression because things aren't going as planned...but live for the moment.
Second, I had a brief moment yesterday where I was going through emotionally. I had a meltdown and was questioning my purpose and where I was going. I called on a SisterFriend to help me get through it all. When i tell you i am grateful for a beautiful soul that will take a phone call at 9 am, it means the world. She straightened me out and kept it all the way 💯 with me.
Sometimes you need to receive clarity from an individual that knows you and your worth. I was able to cry and laugh, but at the same time gaining perspective. When I doubt myself she believes in me, she sows into me and I appreciate everything she said to me.
Thank you for being you!
Thank you for believing in me!
Thank you for sowing positivity!
Through all trials and tribulations we must endure through the illness, pain and heartache. Kodi Lee is the best example of this and I thank his family for sharing him and them with the world. Change your mindset and remain positive in all you do!
It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
ReplyDelete,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.