Be Your Best You!
Chronic illness and pain should never stop you from living your best life. It should allow you to be the best you, and pursue all dreams and aspirations. Many people ask me, " How do you deal with all you have to deal with and still continue to smile daily?" My answer is simple: HE is not done with me yet! I am still here on this side of the river, and the LORD saw fit to keep me here so that I may share my story with others.
No, I do not have all the answers, but I am determined to be and do my best at all cost. Yes, I live with multiple illnesses, and none of those illnesses stops me from making my dreams a reality. I want to build a Health and Wellness brand that encompasses all that I have a passion for: knowledge and understanding of illnesses, knowing and understanding your body and all it has to endure, personal training and nutrition. I embarked on this journey, not knowing if it would be successful or not; how people would receive the information I am providing. I wanted to provide other individuals that are patients and caretakers a voice, and someone who not only lives and breathes what they are going through; but someone who genuinely wants to see them live a successful, normal, happy life.
My goal at the end of the day is to put my best foot forward, all while building a following that will allow me to build my platform and speak to the masses. No, I do not have a product that is tangible; but what I do have is a service that will allow you to see where your strengths lie and Be Your Best You! The service and brand is one that provides a sense of hope, and one that allows YOU the individual to never be afraid to share your story and empower others to not be fearful of their illness, but EMBRACE it!
Life with Epilepsy, Lupus, Class V Kidney Disease and Diabetes has made me a stronger individual. I am in the fight of my life everyday! I wake up not knowing how my day will go, but I push through and press on because I have a job to do....and that is to share my testimony so that others can take the blueprint of how I have mastered this life and assist them in being GREAT!
I was recently told by someone, that they are proud of me. It was stated that despite all that I have gone through and are going through I always have a smile on my face. They said, more people could learn from me on how not to be depressed about what is going on in my life, but staying faithful through it all. That made me feel good, knowing that there are people out there watching me and the moves that are being made.
Never let adversity win!
No, I do not have all the answers, but I am determined to be and do my best at all cost. Yes, I live with multiple illnesses, and none of those illnesses stops me from making my dreams a reality. I want to build a Health and Wellness brand that encompasses all that I have a passion for: knowledge and understanding of illnesses, knowing and understanding your body and all it has to endure, personal training and nutrition. I embarked on this journey, not knowing if it would be successful or not; how people would receive the information I am providing. I wanted to provide other individuals that are patients and caretakers a voice, and someone who not only lives and breathes what they are going through; but someone who genuinely wants to see them live a successful, normal, happy life.
My goal at the end of the day is to put my best foot forward, all while building a following that will allow me to build my platform and speak to the masses. No, I do not have a product that is tangible; but what I do have is a service that will allow you to see where your strengths lie and Be Your Best You! The service and brand is one that provides a sense of hope, and one that allows YOU the individual to never be afraid to share your story and empower others to not be fearful of their illness, but EMBRACE it!
Life with Epilepsy, Lupus, Class V Kidney Disease and Diabetes has made me a stronger individual. I am in the fight of my life everyday! I wake up not knowing how my day will go, but I push through and press on because I have a job to do....and that is to share my testimony so that others can take the blueprint of how I have mastered this life and assist them in being GREAT!
I was recently told by someone, that they are proud of me. It was stated that despite all that I have gone through and are going through I always have a smile on my face. They said, more people could learn from me on how not to be depressed about what is going on in my life, but staying faithful through it all. That made me feel good, knowing that there are people out there watching me and the moves that are being made.
Never let adversity win!
Comments
Post a Comment