Stress IS Real!!!

The last few months have definitely been very stressful for me, and I know that any type of stress exacerbates my illnesses to the point that it takes a toll on me. Now, I know we all hear the saying that STRESS KILLS; well I am here to let you know that STRESS is a danger to anyone's health. When I say stress is a danger to anyone's health.....I mean it! I have gone through my mother being ill, to the point that she was in and out of the hospital, to dealing with my own personal issues, and not to mention my own health problems....but the one thing that made the STRESS take control was the passing of my mother. This is something that I don't wish on anyone!

Sometimes I may feel as if I am not stressed at all, but deep down inside the STRESS is tearing away at my body and mind. In December 2017, I weighed 184lbs.; by February 2018, I weighed 160lbs.; by Mid-April I weighed 145lbs; and currently I now am 138lbs. I have lost muscle mass, I look very frail and I am in the midst of a Lupus Flare. I can't stress to you all, that you definitely have to take care of yourself and find a way to remain STRESS FREE! Yes, it's easier said than done. This is a journey for me, as I am still in the grieving process. 

Stress is a natural physical and mental reaction to life experiences. Everyone expresses stress from time to time. Anything from everyday responsibilities like work and family to serious life events such as a new diagnosis, war, or the death of a loved one can trigger stress. For immediate, short-term situations, stress can be beneficial to your health. It can help you cope with potentially serious situations. Your body responds to stress by releasing hormones that increase your heart and breathing rates and ready your muscles to respond.
Yet if your stress response doesn’t stop firing, and these stress levels stay elevated far longer than is necessary for survival, it can take a toll on your health. Chronic stress can cause a variety of symptoms and affect your overall well-being. Symptoms of chronic stress include:
  • irritability
  • anxiety
  • depression
  • headaches
  • insomnia
Health is important! Life is important! Know what your stressors are and try to remove them.

Comments

  1. It was during my research on HIV/Herpes that I stumbled upon the Hiv/Herpes information; information which is quite easy to find when doing a search for STD on google. I was into conspiracy at the time thought of HIV/Herpes Cured' being a conspiracy was something Ignorance though,I found pretty interesting about herbal medicine. I asked questions about the Herbal cure's on official HIV/Herpes websites and I was banned for doing so by moderators who told me that I was parroting Hiv/Herpes propaganda. This reinforced my belief that there is a cure for Hiv/Herpes Then i found a lady from germany name Achima Abelard Dr Itua Cure her Hiv so I send him a mail about my situation then talk more about it and send me his herbal medicine I drank for two weeks.And today I'm Cured no Hiv/Herpes in my life,I searched for Hiv/Herpes groups to attempt to make contact with people in order to learn more about Hiv/Herpes Herbal Cure's I believed at this time that you with the same disease this information is helpful to you and I wanted to do the best I could to spread this information in the hopes of helping other people.That Dr Itua Herbal Medicine makes me believes there is a hope for people suffering from,Parkinson's,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease
    ,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer,Lyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Love Spell,Lottery Spell,disease,Schizophrenia,Cancer,Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Infertility, ,Epilepsy ,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpes,Inflammatory bowel disease ,Copd,Diabetes,Hepatitis,I read about him online how he cure Tasha and Tara,Conley,Mckinney and many more suffring from all kind of disease so i contacted him . He's a herbal doctor with a unique heart of God, Contact Emal..info@drituaherbalcenter.com / drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Phone or whatsapp..+2348149277967.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Caregivers need care too!

Economical Constraints of Life with a Chronic Illness

Happy New Year! Out with the OLD, in with the NEW!